When someone likes your status right after they broke your hear what does it mean?

Right after they broke your heart & you put a positive status on Facebook to make it seem like you are over them or happy with your life & ready to move on. Like "I'm in a good mood & happy with my life!" What does it mean?

51

Most Helpful Girl

• The person is prob just posting this to make a point because they know you are looking at their status.

• No. I asked what does it mean when that person likes your status after breaking your heart?

• Sorry I read that wrong lol. If someone ever broke my heart I wouldn't be friends with them at all. This person read the status and they think you are still thinking about them in some way and they feel you wrote that status to get their attention. They might think you didn't mean what you wrote and you still feel some type of heart ache over them. Him liking your status is just there way of getting you attention.