Have you ever felt like cheating?

Like seriously considered it, or even just felt the urge to?

I'm asking because I never have and wondering what goes through peoples head when they do that?

Sure it's normal to be attracted to other people every now and then, but by the end of the day saying no is always easy. I've been with my husband for 7 years and never once felt like cheating

My friend on the other hand just cheated on her husband, while they were trying to have the baby and she's not quite sure who the father is now, I mean that's a huge lie to live with the rest of your life. I just don't really get it

62

Most Helpful Girl

• I've felt the urge to but quickly erased that from my memory.

I was going through a time where my partner made no effort to satisfy me in the bedroom.

I would have to initiate it, and most of the times I would get rejected.

It went from 3-4 days a week to once a month.

I would see the attention other men gave me, and see how they would look at me sexually and I couldn't help but what that.

Finally after months of going through this...And eventually growing insecure (I felt not good enough), my partner opened up to me about why he had stopped sex with me.

It turned out it was for medical reasons.

I wish he had been honest with me to begin with.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE