Have you ever felt like cheating?

Like seriously considered it, or even just felt the urge to?

I'm asking because I never have and wondering what goes through peoples head when they do that?

Sure it's normal to be attracted to other people every now and then, but by the end of the day saying no is always easy. I've been with my husband for 7 years and never once felt like cheating

My friend on the other hand just cheated on her husband, while they were trying to have the baby and she's not quite sure who the father is now, I mean that's a huge lie to live with the rest of your life. I just don't really get it

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I've felt the urge to but quickly erased that from my memory.

I was going through a time where my partner made no effort to satisfy me in the bedroom.

I would have to initiate it, and most of the times I would get rejected.

It went from 3-4 days a week to once a month.

I would see the attention other men gave me, and see how they would look at me sexually and I couldn't help but what that.

Finally after months of going through this...And eventually growing insecure (I felt not good enough), my partner opened up to me about why he had stopped sex with me.

It turned out it was for medical reasons.

I wish he had been honest with me to begin with.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Yes. My sex life died because my wife lost interest. Low libido, lack of interest, etc. We grew apart. After a few years without sex or any type of physical contact, even touching, or anything like that, I naturally felt unloved and undesired. I felt like nothing more than a roommate; a provider. I considered cheating. Even talked to women I knew, some I didn't know, but it never happened. I've had opportunities on and off over the years, but I never did. I can't imagine cheating in a marriage that's working or one were needs are being met.

What went through my head? I was no longer desired by her, but I knew someone might want me. Would I have felt any remorse? I seriously doubt it. She had plenty of opportunities and turned me down flat each and every time. Years worth. Remorse. No. Why didn't I? What's the point? I either go back home and continue as I was, or I make a decision and get the hell out. There was more to consider than just me...and her...

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Even eating the best steak in the universe...if that's the only steak you ever get to eat...can tempt you to want to eat some chicken every now and then. But wanting and doing are two different things.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Yep. If I'm being treated horribly it can be tempting. Would I ever do it? No. I think everyone feels tempted sometimes. If your partner is being really really shitty and someone else is being nice to you and is attractive or whatever, it would be weird to NOT think about it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not once. not even a little bit. I feel sick to my stomache even thinking about it. it would kill me to betray my boyfriend like that, just like it would kill me if he betrayed me.

0|1
    0|0
  • No! As much of a wild life I have led never have I had the urge to cheat or be with someone who was cheating.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah I have, part of the reason why was because I didn't feel like my boyfriend (at the time) was putting in any effort and the other guy was. eventually we made out and he played with me a little, it probably wouldn't have happened if I hadn't been drunk but I stopped it before we had sex and then I ended up breaking up with my ex

0|1
    0|0
  • I've never actually had the urge to physically cheat on any boyfriend, however there have been times when I felt so lonely and neglected by one that I started chatting online with other guys who were probably interested in me. Nothing provocative, just things on my mind that I felt I couldn't talk to my boyfriend about. That's about it for me though, though I do believe a ton of women who cheat on their husbands or boyfriends do it because they feel a serious lack of either physical or emotional attention from them.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes