My boyfriend can't sleep because of his ex, what can I do?

My boyfriend and I have been together for 11months and for the past couple of weeks he hasn't been sleeping. Now a month ago he lost his grandfather who was like a dad to him. That's when all the sleeping issues started. Once that cooled down his ex showed up at his house and kissed him. He pushed her away and I knocked her out. Not proud of it either. Anyway, he has been messed up since. You can see its making him sick. He tells me he gets these images, tastes, and smells of her an he feels so bad about it that he just can't sleep. What can I do to help him?

Updates:
I spend everyday with him and he had another nightmare last night one that led him to calling me waking me early in the morning. I asked him to tell me bout it and he cried because he felt like he was cheating on me. How can he be doing that if it was only a dream?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• I can only say only thing. if he hates his ex he will stay. time will cure the issues. if you be as long as possible near him will help alot. the only thing to think about is, if his feelings for his ex-gf will come back

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes