I don't know what to do with myself!

I got married about a year ago and we dated for a year before. Like everything about him made me so happy.

I got pregnant and lost the baby. Something just changed in him and he got such a bad temper and started becoming abusive. I thought it was just him like getting over the baby, but it didn't stop. It just got worse.

We started getting a divorce, but I just can't go through with it for some reason. I am still so attached to him and I shouldn't be. I don't know if I should give him another chance or what.

What do you think I should do?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm truly sorry to hear about your baby and your situation.

Your husband was affected by the loss of your child, just like you, but he is not recovering as quickly. Everyone has their way that they deal with depression and his is on the extreme side. If he is blaming you, he has absolutely no right or reason too. Its just something that happens, and it is unfortunate. Maybe consider counseling or something, but do not put up with an abusive partner. Tell him he needs to calm down and go for counseling or something, or you are leaving. You love him, but love has to be a two way street in order to work. He may still love you, but needs help getting past the loss of your child so he can go back to being the husband you married.

Again, I'm sorry for your loss,

What Guys Said 3

• I am very sorry for your loss.

If he is physically abusive ,there is no more chances. Leave.

• Try to talk to him about the situation.. Explain your feelings and his actions..

If this work spend some time together like a night walk or a picnic, bring back nice feelings e show affection.

• Firstly, that's the problem nowadays people are rushing into marriage too soon. You didn't give it enough time to see his real colors. If he's ever hit you, go with the divorce because he will do it again & will get worse as time goes by. Women beaters don't change as you can't change a coward.

If it's verbal, which I think is even worse in some scenarios, insist on going to counseling because it could be a mental thing because of the baby or something else. If he refuses or doesn't change his ways fast if he decides to go, divorce him or you're asking for a life of hell & abuse.

Things aren't going to magically change unless something is done to change it, usually gets worse.

What Girls Said 1

• Agree with centigrade

Sorry that happened to u. If he is not willing to work on it then move on.