If you were cheated on just once and your s/o didn't have sex, would you want to know?

if your s/o cheated on you one time and they didn't even have sex, would you still want to know or would you rather they just let it go?

if they feel no guilt because they say "things happen" and they "aren't married," would this make you want to know more or less?

to avoid the potential hateful accusations, this is not about me.

614

Most Helpful Guy

• Since cheating is defined (in my opinion) by having sex, this question makes no sense to me.

If she didn't have sex with someone, then she didn't cheat.

• so if you had a girlfriend and she gave a blowjob to another guy you wouldn't consider that cheating?

• "if you're not okay with it then it's cheating."

Sure, if you don't have a vocabulary, everything gets to be called cheating. When the only tool you have is a hammer, everything is a nail.

• i just don't understand how you can consider something you're not okay with not cheating. that makes zero sense. what do you call it then? in your broad vocabulary, what is it if it's not cheating?