If you were cheated on just once and your s/o didn't have sex, would you want to know?

if your s/o cheated on you one time and they didn't even have sex, would you still want to know or would you rather they just let it go?

if they feel no guilt because they say "things happen" and they "aren't married," would this make you want to know more or less?

to avoid the potential hateful accusations, this is not about me.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Since cheating is defined (in my opinion) by having sex, this question makes no sense to me.

If she didn't have sex with someone, then she didn't cheat.

0|0
    0|0
    • so if you had a girlfriend and she gave a blowjob to another guy you wouldn't consider that cheating?

• Show All
    • "if you're not okay with it then it's cheating."

Sure, if you don't have a vocabulary, everything gets to be called cheating. When the only tool you have is a hammer, everything is a nail.

• i just don't understand how you can consider something you're not okay with not cheating. that makes zero sense. what do you call it then? in your broad vocabulary, what is it if it's not cheating?

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• Any form of cheating is bad. Forms of cheating can include emotional or physical cheating. It does not have to be strictly sex.

Yes I would want to know. I would want to talk it through and find the route cause and be given the opportunity to exit the relationship.

Cheating usually never occurs just once... it will happen again if nothing significantly changes.

0|0
    0|0
  • here's the honest truth both partners after a certain amount of time together feel like cheating our at least been tempted to cheat, anyone that says other wise is a liar, but if the person actually cheats then that's when you should break up, but if he didn't and he actually cares about you then no stay with him

0|1
    1|0
    • Not true I'm not lying when I say I've never been tempted to cheat. Believe it or not some people don't look at others while in a relationship.

• Cheating is cheating.

I'd dump her and tell her to call me if she's horny because that's all she'd be good for anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes absolutely I'd want to know. And having that attitude about cheating would only serve to strengthen my conviction when I dumped her.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would want to know. If that's the attitude they got towards cheating they can close the door behind them thank you very much.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would like to know, I think it's all about honesty. I think if we couldn't talk it out then there would be a problem.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would want to know. I'd immediately break up with them but I'd be calm about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • There is no justification for cheating.

0|0
    0|0
  • It wouldn't be nearly as severe

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would want to know. I can't stand cheaters.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I'd like to know soi can move on with my life

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I would want to know, and after she tells me I will dump her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sex or not, I'd like to know. It's not about their mentality, intent, or justification for doing what they did...it's the fact that they did it and that therefore means that I should know about it. I don't want them deciding for me what I should know based on how they justify it to themselves.

I'll make up my own mind about it. Know what I mean?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I would want to know so that we could end things - more because they actually considered not telling me. And especially if they don't feel guilty. Those are both way worse to me than the actual cheating.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd would sure as hell want to know. Even if they didn't have sex, the intention of cheating is still there or they wouldn't have messed around in the first place, and that would make me question the seriousness in the relationship and where the two people stand at emotionally. But that's just my opinion personally.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup. I would want them to do me the decency of breaking up with me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would want to know every single detail. Cheating in any form is instantly a deal breaker.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would definitely want to know. I don't want to be with a cheater.

0|0
    0|0
  • I want to know if I got cheated on.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes