Have you ever fallen out of love with your ex, and why (what were the reasons?)

I fell out of love with my ex boyfriend because he didn't choose healthy decisions, seldom worked out, wasn't ambitious, had friends who harrassed me, didn't want to talk about problems etc. He also doesn't pay for many of the dates, I got tired of babying him getting shirts and jeans etc. lack of being able to dress oneself

What are your reasons why things never worked out?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• He changed for the worse. He fell in with a group of people he described as "mean and selfish." They were totally superficial and he eventually became that as well. I still loved the person he was before that, only problem was he no longer existed.

1|0
    0|0
    • wow mine is similar to yours. he never put me down until his 'new friends' started chiming in calling me all these colourful descriptions. I'm talking with other guys. I just believe in both our cases, these guys have security issues. they have to act like jerks to maybe look like they have a dick, and I have never looked back. I wish there was a website where you can post their pic so that we all are warned. haha

• Show All
    • Myself too, but my ex wasn't 'hot' persay, he was more 'cute' at the beginning and then he just became ugly, just like his face. perspective changed as his friends were more insulting. it was to a point where I had to goto police. yeah. I now look at the group of friends a guy hangs out with...

• That's crazy about his friends harassing you and having to go to the police. He sounds like a douche. But yes, I'm much more selective now and look at the company he keeps as an indicator of integrity, or lack thereof. Live and learn, I guess.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Yes, I was crazy about an old girlfriend. The biggest thing was she wouldn't keep a job. It was never her fault. She always had an excuse. The more I found out about her past (like 2 DUI's) the less I liked her.

Now she's like that song, someone I use to know.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I fell out if love because he was a complete ASSHOLE! However,I have to say he was a very sharp dresser. I can see how not being able to dress oneself is a problem. To sharp of a dresser, yes you have something to worry about and not being able to dress yourself, ahh yeah you have to worry about. They may both be red flags! What I mean as ASSHOLE is everything under the sun and then some. Except he was very well put together on the outside.

1|0
    0|0
  • I fell out of love with my ex because he started to turn into a controlling, whiny, needy, jerk.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes