Gonna see Ex-GF at staff party....Help!!!

So I will be attending a staff party for a place I worked a few months ago, and my ex (she is 22) is going to be there. We broke it off about a month ago with no contact. I still like her. We will probably be close to each other as we share the same work friends. How should I act or what should I do to get her back or to at least talk to me? Ladies anything a guy could do that would impress you? Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

31

Most Helpful Girl

• If there is any chance of the two of you getting back, then I'd suggest you act like aloof. Be kind but indifferent. You want to appear as if you are happy, moved on, and not holding any ill will toward her. If you make it obvious you're still after her, it will probably push her away from you more than anything.

• Good way of putting that. HOWEVER, make sure you don't seem cold and annoyed.