Do feelings fade for all guys?

Last night my co worker who is older (67) told me when a guy leaves a girl he misses her for about 2 months and then that's it she's just like a normal girl again.

Is this true for all guys? Because I've been missing a guy for abou 5 years. I mean it's really killing me as a female. So guys do you forget about girl after about 2 months of breaking up? This guy told me he could leave his wife and after 2 months he wouldn't miss her anymore. Like what the heck?!

07

Most Helpful Guy

• Are we plants that just die after being out of the sunlight for two months?

Do not lump us all into the same mold.

I am 34 years old, and I still think about a crush I had when I was a child. She is gone forever, but I want to weep over what could have been.

Sorry, but that's a load of crap. It might be true for some guys, but if he truly loves his woman, if he aches for her heart, longs to be close to her (I do not mean sex, but yes, I also mean sex.) then he can die inside every day he is not with her. Not near her.

I am talking to a Belorussian woman for one and a half years. I told her, she better be ready to have me by her side at all times. I never want to be away from her. I don't want to go to work, hang out with friends. I want to be with her. I want to rub her feet, massage her body. I want to watch movies with her. I want to show her how to work on cars. I want her to be by my side at all times.

When I meet her, if we are compatible, there won't be "Leaving her". My soul will long her hers like a man dying in the desert desires a tall, cool glass of pristine water.

So no. Not all men "Just forget" about a woman after two months. Not if he truly loves her.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE