Ex boyfriend calls me daily, but says he doesn't know what he wants, am I being strung along or is he confused?

my ex boyfriend and I dated for 3 years, we broke up 4 months but he still continues to call/text me everyday. He says he doesn't know about us right now, says he never stopped loving me but can't stop contact with me either. He mentioned that he's not interested in dating and its obvious he doesn't want me to either.

I try to stay positive and patient because I know I hurt him a lot in the past. He tells me that he just wants to make the right decision. We're constantly flirting and he's open to me about everything that he's doing. I've tried the no contact but fear the thought of pushing him away. He makes it clear that he's not wanting to date and is constantly asking about my whereabouts

32

Most Helpful Girl

• if he doesn't want you then stop allowing you to have any part of u,u are making it easy for him to stay away while he slowly weans himself of u.if he loses you for good, no contact then he will have to decide what he wants.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE