Ex boyfriend calls me daily, but says he doesn't know what he wants, am I being strung along or is he confused?

my ex boyfriend and I dated for 3 years, we broke up 4 months but he still continues to call/text me everyday. He says he doesn't know about us right now, says he never stopped loving me but can't stop contact with me either. He mentioned that he's not interested in dating and its obvious he doesn't want me to either.

Updates:
I try to stay positive and patient because I know I hurt him a lot in the past. He tells me that he just wants to make the right decision. We're constantly flirting and he's open to me about everything that he's doing. I've tried the no contact but fear the thought of pushing him away. He makes it clear that he's not wanting to date and is constantly asking about my whereabouts

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• if he doesn't want you then stop allowing you to have any part of u,u are making it easy for him to stay away while he slowly weans himself of u.if he loses you for good, no contact then he will have to decide what he wants.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Text perfectly conceivable that he just didn't like some of them but like others

0|0
    0|0
  • Move on. He is beating himself up for the breakup but is punishing you as well. Be clear to him that being friends is fine (if you are OK with it), but you both need to let go and move on. It didn't work for a reason. Stop keeping him informed of your personal life and in turn discourage him tell you about his. That ended with the breakup.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• He has no idea what he wants. I think it's time to move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • he sounds confused,if you have been together 3 years and just been single for 4 months makes it sound like he is having a hard time letting go and moving on. it also doesn't sound like your being strung along. sounds more like the waiting game.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes