Is it normal to want to be friends with someone you cheated with?

Is it normal to want to be friends with someone you cheated with one drunk night?
  • Yes
  • No

53

Most Helpful Girl

• NO. I don't know the circumstances. did you cheat? did he? did you or he break up with your partner? unless you're both single and there is no significant other that would take that as a slap in the face, you or he needs to back off. it's adding insult to injury. JUST NO

• we are broken up but are friends trying to work our s%!t out and maybe we will get back together

• me and my boyfriend might get back together and I regrettably cheated with his mate one drunk night (me and my bfs friend did not sleep together)

• then NO you should not be friends with his mate.