Is it normal to want to be friends with someone you cheated with?

Is it normal to want to be friends with someone you cheated with one drunk night?
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• NO. I don't know the circumstances. did you cheat? did he? did you or he break up with your partner? unless you're both single and there is no significant other that would take that as a slap in the face, you or he needs to back off. it's adding insult to injury. JUST NO

0|0
    0|0
    • we are broken up but are friends trying to work our s%!t out and maybe we will get back together

• Show All
    • me and my boyfriend might get back together and I regrettably cheated with his mate one drunk night (me and my bfs friend did not sleep together)

• then NO you should not be friends with his mate.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Perfectly fine.

You're merely a female animal doing what the female animal is programmed to do.

0|0
    3|0
  • yes for me it is ok

1|1
    2|0
  • Skanks friend zone the guy you cheated on your boyfriend with sounds like a plan!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I would think that it really wouldn't have too much with just a desire to be friends with them, I would think it would be that the reason you cheated with them is some sort of crush or connection you felt with them and the desire to be closer to them. Either way both disrespectful to your partner.

0|0
    0|0
  • In my opinion..no..no/

2|0
    0|0
  • Hell no

1|0
    0|0
  • It's not normal to people who don't cheat, but it's totally typical for a cheater. Usually it's to provided the cheater with a backup plan. Cheaters are very self-focused and bend the normal rules of how to treat others to suit their own needs exclusively.

3|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes