Why does he break up with me on and off?

What does it mean when a guy does this?

We broke up a week ago, we got back together on Saturday and now. things feel rocky again, its literally been 4 days since we got back together and during our break he made out with another girl.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Sweetie, why on earth would you even considering taking back such a dud? He will do it again, this "Lizard Lip Liar, and you will end up breaking up with him again. You can't trust him, and he will just keep on "lip locking," and more, I can tell you. He is playing you and---playing around on you--and is not ready for a serious relationship, is why he is "on and off the wall" with you.

You deserve better, I can tell, and I can tell you another thing, guys like him are certainly no gem, in my book. You need to find one more like a "diamond in the rough" and dump this sand bag before he dumps you for some other---jewel.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 6

• He just has you on the back burner while he goes out with other people. He doesn't really care about you, if he did he wouldn't have been with that other girl. He is using you. You need to end this toxic relationship now. Its not healthy, there are good people out there.

0|0
    0|0
  • Break free from him now while you have the chance. He is a jerk who knows that he can come back to you whenever he want because it is convenient for him and he knows you will let him. He does not want to be in a relationship.

1|0
    0|0
  • Get rid of him he's a waste of time

1|0
    0|0
  • End it NOW!

0|0
    0|0
  • Guilty free way to mess around

0|0
    0|0
  • He's a little slow. Break up with him.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes