Why does he break up with me on and off?

What does it mean when a guy does this?

We broke up a week ago, we got back together on Saturday and now. things feel rocky again, its literally been 4 days since we got back together and during our break he made out with another girl.

71

Most Helpful Girl

• Sweetie, why on earth would you even considering taking back such a dud? He will do it again, this "Lizard Lip Liar, and you will end up breaking up with him again. You can't trust him, and he will just keep on "lip locking," and more, I can tell you. He is playing you and---playing around on you--and is not ready for a serious relationship, is why he is "on and off the wall" with you.

You deserve better, I can tell, and I can tell you another thing, guys like him are certainly no gem, in my book. You need to find one more like a "diamond in the rough" and dump this sand bag before he dumps you for some other---jewel.