Does this sound like breakup is coming?

Well my friend dates this guy who is my best friend. She live with him but has become so obsessed and bossy. Lately he has been flirting with other women. She has been trying to force this man to commit by buying herself a ring. On Instagram her headline say engaged to him. after catching him speaking to another girl she ordered him to put he's engaged to her. he listed he was engaged but to another girl with the use of her old twitter name. So many people has asked her is he engaged he now removed and put something like #teambre and@brekkkun but it's misspelled like crazy. so it is left her to be engaged to herself. Would you take it as a breakup is coming? she has bad insecurities real terrible. she has over 300 photos of him and has her friends stalking him. I actually known him longer than her. I can't even see him without her around. it's like she obsessed and he can't go anywhere by himself. She ordered him to put engaged to her Instagram but instead he took it down and placed the statement I mentioned in his headline. Do you think what he wrote is a sign for a breakup coming? He's talking about breaking up but I talk to her like I don't have a clue this going on at all. she's around my friend 24/7. My best friend tells me everything while I'm seeing it. From what he put on his Instagram page, does it mean he's single? she ask me stuff I can't betray my best friend.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Why wouldn't a breakup be coming? No man can stand a nag for long.

This woman has serious issues with allowing this man into her heart. She refuses to let him in, so she needs to cover the lack of a bond with things like telling people they are engaged.

It is the same with a controlling/overprotective man. He is too scared to let all of her into his soul, to trust her, so he compensates by controlling her, and being jealous. If he had a good, healthy relationship with her, he wouldn't need to do those things.

Same with this girl. She needs serious help, spiritually speaking before she should enter into another relationship. And yes. Breakup is coming.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• All I see is rubbish written here. What you actually want to know is if you should go for this guy or not

i should wait if I where you

0|0
    1|0
  • They both sound like lunatics. The further away from both of them is better off for you.

0|0
    1|0
    • The best friend is the guy and the friend is the girl. The point made is she's obsessed and he's slowly breaking it off with her because of what she might do. Was I wrong for not telling her

• No. It's between them, not you and them.

• You still not getting it but ya ok

• It kinda sounds like he's probably going to break up with her.

Now, he should NOT be flirting while still in a relationship. That kinda messed up. You can chase other people after being single, but until he ends it, he's not single.

On that note, she sounds incredibly possessive, especially if she's even wary about letting her friend, you, hang out with him alone. I can sort of see how that might scare him off a bit.

0|0
    0|0
    • He flirts with other women because he feel free but I agree it does. He told me to look at his Instagram and finally he took it down.

• drama drama, run away. sounds like nothing good is coming!

0|0
    0|0
    • Does it sound like he's gonna break up with her? She asked me that and that's why I'm not telling her nothing because she love drama

• I doubt it. Usually these types of situations end when the abused (your friend) ends it. The guy knows he can do anything and she stays with him. What I bet will happen is he will knock up some other girl. And your friend will continue to stalk and stalk until one day she has had enough and finally learns for herself. Best way - tell her you love the dude and he's perfect for her. Hopefully reverse psychology will work

• Ya he had engaged to her old twitter name which is some other girl name, today she asked him to put her real name there but he got tired of people asking him was he engaged. She's too easy for one thing. So he put team her twitter name but once again he misspelled it. So she's engaged to herself as before. I told him if he got back with his ex as planned he gone have a problem

What Girls Said 1

• She sounds so obsessed with him, but no matter what its wrong to cheat if you really don't want to be with a person just end it, saves both of people. he just needs to tell her how he really feels and as it seems end it . but I see his point to being with someone like that would scare anyone,

0|0
    0|0
    • She's not the type of person say to say "I'm done" and keep moving with life. You gotta worry about your safety that's why I stop hanging around her

Recommended myTakes