Does this sound like breakup is coming?

Well my friend dates this guy who is my best friend. She live with him but has become so obsessed and bossy. Lately he has been flirting with other women. She has been trying to force this man to commit by buying herself a ring. On Instagram her headline say engaged to him. after catching him speaking to another girl she ordered him to put he's engaged to her. he listed he was engaged but to another girl with the use of her old twitter name. So many people has asked her is he engaged he now removed and put something like #teambre and@brekkkun but it's misspelled like crazy. so it is left her to be engaged to herself. Would you take it as a breakup is coming? she has bad insecurities real terrible. she has over 300 photos of him and has her friends stalking him. I actually known him longer than her. I can't even see him without her around. it's like she obsessed and he can't go anywhere by himself. She ordered him to put engaged to her Instagram but instead he took it down and placed the statement I mentioned in his headline. Do you think what he wrote is a sign for a breakup coming? He's talking about breaking up but I talk to her like I don't have a clue this going on at all. she's around my friend 24/7. My best friend tells me everything while I'm seeing it. From what he put on his Instagram page, does it mean he's single? she ask me stuff I can't betray my best friend.

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Why wouldn't a breakup be coming? No man can stand a nag for long.

This woman has serious issues with allowing this man into her heart. She refuses to let him in, so she needs to cover the lack of a bond with things like telling people they are engaged.

It is the same with a controlling/overprotective man. He is too scared to let all of her into his soul, to trust her, so he compensates by controlling her, and being jealous. If he had a good, healthy relationship with her, he wouldn't need to do those things.

Same with this girl. She needs serious help, spiritually speaking before she should enter into another relationship. And yes. Breakup is coming.