I'll be leaving the site, soon. Will you miss me?

So I've decided I'll be leaving the site, after being here for nearly five years. It's been fun. But yeah, since I'm going, I thought I'd ask you all if you'll miss me, or if you have anything you want to say before I go. So, is there anything? Anything you wanted to say to me before I leave? Any questions? Will I be missed?

Yeah, I'm not sure what else to say. I just thought I'd let you all know, and ask a few questions before I do, maybe give you an opportunity to ask me something, too.
  • Yes.
  • No.
  • Wait, who are you again?
    Vote C
(Here's hoping that since this actually does contain questions, it won't be deleted nonsense)
Well, I got my name changed, I think everybody's been notified, and so many of you have given me many kind words in the last week. I should be gone within the next 12 hours, or so, I think. (Unless I sleep in.)

Again, thank you all, and goodbye!

3127

Most Helpful Girl

• Well knowing I can talk to you other ways def makes it all Better! :) I will moss reading your truthful answer and good questions! But ill still ttyl :)