How can I avoid getting a waiter I dated at a restaurant?

One of the guys I dated about 3 months ago works at my favorite restaurant. I really want to go eat there but I want to be as far away from him as possible to avoid the awkwardness. Any suggestions on what to do? Also worst case scenario what should I do if he sees me?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You could ask him w hen he works, casually-say you were there and didn't see him-then when you know his hours you can avoid him. if he sees you, wave at him and he will probably avoid YOU!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Don't go to the restaurant.

0|0
    0|0
    • But its my favorite and I keep seeing commercials for it which is torture

• I understand. Then call in your order using a friends credit card, and have a friend pick it up for you.

• good idea :)

• Be mature and get over it.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• call ahead and ask if he's scheduled...go on his night off.

0|1
    0|0
    • Many companies are very private with their employees information, including scheduling...

• I have places I go and I call and request a certain persons section because of the good service...I've never had anyone that wouldn't say if my favorite was on the schedule...of course it's a first name basis only...I'm not asking for any personal info...just is a table available in their section.

• If you end up at a table he's supposed to serve he would probably just get someone else to cover for him.

Worst case scenario... be a polite human being and don't go out of your way to do or say anymore than is necessary for whatever interactions you have.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes