Do you consider flirting cheating?

I kind of do think that talking to some one romanticly when you have a boy/girl friend is cheating. Even if its not physical. Is that dumb? What's your opinion ?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• my thing is if you are talking to some one and you wouldn't want me to hear or read the conversation then its probably cheating. I would hate if my boyfriend flirted with other girls but he shouldn't feel the need too.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• I guess it would depend on how far it goes. I wouldn't like my girlfriend if I had one to flirt with anyone but its not like they can completely stop if the other person starts it. I guess I'd be fine with it if it was just a small amount and it was in like a joking context and they werent serious about it

0|1
    0|0
  • yes

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

I've had a number of girls flirting with me only to find out later that they had boyfriends! It's irritating as h---; and now I just stop talking to them completely. Without any explanation as to why

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's dumb and childish. Talking to someone, no matter what words are used, is not cheating.

0|0
    0|0
  • I tottaly agree with you that's why I had a lot of break ups , but you look so beutiful to be loyal!

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh no no no I'm gross. But thank you ha. So many people think its no big deal. I'm glad at least some one agrees

What Girls Said 2

• Seeing as how "flirting" is a very nebulous concept no, I don't consider flirting cheating. Apparently I flirt with everyone all the time because I-

1. Am super interested in what their saying

2. Don't mind sitting next to/close to people

3. Laugh at people's jokes

4. Sincerely compliment people

5. Don't mind hugging or leaning against other people

But to me that's just how you behave around others. I like people, people are awesome, why shouldn't I show them how much I are about them? I would never, ever, ever, ever cheat on my boyfriend ever. I'm as asexual as they come so cheating isn't even a blip on my radar.

Now if a boyfriend/girlfriend is making advances on another person that's walking a very thin line. But if they're just talking and having a good time whatever.

3|1
    0|1
  • romantic talk could be cheating. but to me flirting and romance are separate things. general flirting is not cheating in my book.

1|0
    0|1

Recommended myTakes