I'm a cancer patient dealing with some shit. How do I keep from going crazy?

This is about a girl. We parted ways three months ago after I made my feelings for her known and she didn't feel the same. I got the cancer diagnosis a month later. All of our friends are still mutual. I can't avoid seeing or hearing about her, yet I still need the support of my friends. For the next several months I will have to deal with running into her while visiting my friends. I can't just ask to not see her. How do I deal with this and how do I keep myself from either being angry or redeveloping feelings for her during this lonely time?

11