Guys, when girls go 'no contact' on you.. how do you react?

when a girl goes completely 'no contact' with you after you break up with her.. like completely disappears on you...you never see her around, mutual friends Haven't seen or talked to her, never on social networks etc... she didn't even chase you like how she did last time and did a 180 on the way she acted when you ended things last time..

does that cause you to think about her and want to talk to her again? does that cause you to miss her?

011

Most Helpful Guy

• When I was younger, it put an immense pressure on my shoulders as to whether or not I fucked up. The last time I broke up with someone, it was unfortunate but it was on a whole 'nother level.. It wasn't about me or what I was losing/gaining.. It was about her, I was hoping I didn't fuck her up for long and that she would get back on the horse okay. So I guess that's the answer to your question, yeah I think about her but not about what we had or about wanting her back.. That type of thinking stuck with my first and after her...yeah... let's just say that it's easier to be respectful and respected than to be loved.

Sorry to hear about the misfortune but keep your head up. Easier said than done, but find positive ways to get your mind off of it (assuming it is bugging you?) - a few examples I've suggested to others, to get you started: Join a dancing club (it's fun and a fast way to meet cultured men), go on road trips to exotic places that consume your mind with good company, take up a new hobby that you can pour your mind into for a while (archery, shooting, cars, drawing, etc)... Try to avoid deep and/or dark things though, I find that it can really encourage our emotions to fully consume us, so it's worked magic for me to stick to lighter thoughtless hobbies that promote laughter.

Best wishes