Guys, when girls go 'no contact' on you.. how do you react?

when a girl goes completely 'no contact' with you after you break up with her.. like completely disappears on you...you never see her around, mutual friends Haven't seen or talked to her, never on social networks etc... she didn't even chase you like how she did last time and did a 180 on the way she acted when you ended things last time..

does that cause you to think about her and want to talk to her again? does that cause you to miss her?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• When I was younger, it put an immense pressure on my shoulders as to whether or not I fucked up. The last time I broke up with someone, it was unfortunate but it was on a whole 'nother level.. It wasn't about me or what I was losing/gaining.. It was about her, I was hoping I didn't fuck her up for long and that she would get back on the horse okay. So I guess that's the answer to your question, yeah I think about her but not about what we had or about wanting her back.. That type of thinking stuck with my first and after her...yeah... let's just say that it's easier to be respectful and respected than to be loved.

Sorry to hear about the misfortune but keep your head up. Easier said than done, but find positive ways to get your mind off of it (assuming it is bugging you?) - a few examples I've suggested to others, to get you started: Join a dancing club (it's fun and a fast way to meet cultured men), go on road trips to exotic places that consume your mind with good company, take up a new hobby that you can pour your mind into for a while (archery, shooting, cars, drawing, etc)... Try to avoid deep and/or dark things though, I find that it can really encourage our emotions to fully consume us, so it's worked magic for me to stick to lighter thoughtless hobbies that promote laughter.

Best wishes

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• Went through this 6 weeks ago. Girl I was dating ended things with me and I just said "yeah ok" and walked off. I didn't bother contacting her at all, or even striking a conversation in all that time and, to be perfectly honest, I feel f*cking great. No more of her selfish drama, no more sitting up all night wondering if I was wrong, et cetera ...

She turned out to be quite the nasty person any way - good riddance.

0|0
    0|0
  • That is a reaction that indirectly tries to get back at a guy. Someone who does this is offended at the break-up or believes the guy is being an idiot.

0|0
    0|0
  • no, not really. It makes the break up that much more easier to get over. It makes me believe she's doing way better than I probably 'am. I'd say it just reinforces the idea that breaking was the best thing for both of us.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. It makes me think thank god. Now there is less drama when I find A new one. And I'm not joking with this answer. I hate drama with exs. Once they are done they are done. No do overs or retries. And it makes it easier when they are just gone.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, I'd be grateful. When I break up (whether it's mutual, my idea, or her idea) I break up for good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Typical woman

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally feel a sense of oh well

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't even notice.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really, no. If I broke up with her it's probably because I had some good reasons. If she dumped me I'd assume her "no contact" means she's already moved on. I'd be trying to do the same.

0|0
    0|0
  • it doesn't matter much...have lots of things to stay happy... :)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes