How come a girl crazy side don't show until later?

I left my ex girlfriend for this girl who has money and younger. I made a big mistake. She live with me and This girl don't let me go anywhere alone and I'm afraid of her. She's obsessed with me completely and start so much drama over me. my ex texted her phone because she needed to talk to her. She told my ex her license plate number, her whole complete address and how her car look, and other creepy things. It's like she stalking my ex. I tried talking to her about her ways, she became more obsessed with demands like things go her way. She's very territorial over me and my house. The only thing my ex was explaining is that she don't fight over guys. The girl who lives with me was telling her that I am all of hers and I don't belong to nobody but her and she gone handle her really soon. Later she said she wasn't gonna fight her, she wanted to shoot my ex. I regret leaving my ex but I'm thankful to be able to be together again. This current girl gets out of my house on my birthday. She even have her friends stalking me on the internet. I quit getting on there.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• She needs help

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Grab yur ex and report this crazy h to the autorities.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Like PrincessCake said grab your ex and let the authorities know this other woman scares you and why, and that she once said she was gonna shoot your ex. You probably have no proof, but at least you've told them.

Plus, print this GAG posting and give it to the police. It has the date and time, and some details, when you let us know of your concern.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes