Am I a loser.....? Please everyone answer me

ok ,here we go, I just found my girlfriend has cheated on me, and in fact , I heard that she calling him "my love" and all this stuff she used to tell me, I got so so sad when I found it, I did heard this things like one day ago, and she kissed him front me today,but you know I kind of happy for them, instead of yelling or going to make fight with that guy or my ex. I kind of wished happy things for them,because if someone is n't main so why I should make fight for her,i didn't yell , I didn't fight. I just smiled, because I am sure if she wasn't main, its mean this place in my heart, is for another girl who still isn't in my life, but she will be in my life ,and I know many people has got cheated I am not the first one and not last one, and I know in future when my one come in my life I will be always happy and I will thanks god that my ex cheated on me ,so I could be there when my one come in my life, but now I kind of feel like loser , I say myself maybe I should go yell at him and fight but then I laught at myself , I feel like its like kid s work , and I am adult ( I have 21 years old) ,i also don't like my ex think " oh he was loser ,he didn't do anything because he scared, or blah blah blah " so am I loser...?

16

Most Helpful Girl

• You're not a loser at all.. In fact, I think you've handled this situation with class.. You are very emotionally strong and obviously confident about your future. I like to hear that. When I was younger my ex cheated on me all the time. It killed me inside. Honestly, I don't know what death feels like but I bet it doesn't even feel as bad as I felt every time I found out he had cheated. I became so weak and stayed with him for 3 additional years after the first time he cheated. I wish I had as much courage and strength to walk away smiling like you did. ! :-)