Am I a loser.....? Please everyone answer me

ok ,here we go, I just found my girlfriend has cheated on me, and in fact , I heard that she calling him "my love" and all this stuff she used to tell me, I got so so sad when I found it, I did heard this things like one day ago, and she kissed him front me today,but you know I kind of happy for them, instead of yelling or going to make fight with that guy or my ex. I kind of wished happy things for them,because if someone is n't main so why I should make fight for her,i didn't yell , I didn't fight. I just smiled, because I am sure if she wasn't main, its mean this place in my heart, is for another girl who still isn't in my life, but she will be in my life ,and I know many people has got cheated I am not the first one and not last one, and I know in future when my one come in my life I will be always happy and I will thanks god that my ex cheated on me ,so I could be there when my one come in my life, but now I kind of feel like loser , I say myself maybe I should go yell at him and fight but then I laught at myself , I feel like its like kid s work , and I am adult ( I have 21 years old) ,i also don't like my ex think " oh he was loser ,he didn't do anything because he scared, or blah blah blah " so am I loser...?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You're not a loser at all.. In fact, I think you've handled this situation with class.. You are very emotionally strong and obviously confident about your future. I like to hear that. When I was younger my ex cheated on me all the time. It killed me inside. Honestly, I don't know what death feels like but I bet it doesn't even feel as bad as I felt every time I found out he had cheated. I became so weak and stayed with him for 3 additional years after the first time he cheated. I wish I had as much courage and strength to walk away smiling like you did. ! :-)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 6

• You're not a loser, she's not worth fighting and getting in shit over, but you should definitely cut all contact with her. She isn't good enough to be your friend, she lied and went behind your back. You handled it well but you're right to be sad/angry.

0|0
    0|0
  • By standing there and accepting it your actually doing more harm. She might not actually like this guy and she's using this opportunity to find out if you care for her and will fight for her. This is usually done because you stopped showing affection for her. None the less, if this is so she went over the line too. I would probably flip out...thats just me personally.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're not a loser for not giving a fuck that she cheated and left (as far as she can tell) but I wouldn't continue to associate with her on any level.

0|0
    0|0
  • props man good job. your not a loser.. just not in love with her.

i don't kno anything els about your relationship. example, length exc..but that's my thought

0|0
    0|0
  • You're not a loser, you're the person I want to be.

0|0
    0|0
  • The girl grew to hold you in contempt and now just wants to hurt you.

People despise this sort of weakness. On one level, they want you to finally stand up for yourself and have a backbone, show some spine. That's why it's practically an animal instinct, to lash out at you and try to provoke some reaction other than a simpering smile.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes