Why is he doing this it's been 3 years?

Ok my ex of three years has been calling and texting that he wants us to get back together. He broke up with me three years ago... I just ignor his texts But recently he sent me one asking for us to see each other and talk about it. Well I don't even reply then he sends me another one asking if I can come over and talk to him about getting back that he misses me and needs me in his life. Again I never responded. Then I received the last one saying well I really can't take anyone seriously right now because he had a Daughter and that he had her every weekend and that she was important in his life. Well Hell I don't bother this guy nor do I answer his texts. He has been doing this for over a year now and I just ignor his message and calls yet he doesn't get the point. Why is he doing this jeez.. One time also said that he didn't think I could have anyone Because I had gained some weight and was getting a lot older...i was like Hello really..Then why is he bothering me?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• He's putting out minimal effort hoping you'll bite. It only has to work once.

I think you should reply once to tell him to stop texting you.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE