Is this a stupid reason for a breakup?

Ok so I am probably gonna get a lot of mean comments from this but hear me out ... My boyfriend well I think I love him scratch that I know I love him and ever since I've determined that I get sooooooo freaking jumpy around him it's like my heart beats 100x faster and whenever we are together and talking I'm fine but then whenever we are apart and I'm by myself all I can think is how stupid something I said was and if he thinks I am a total idiot for saying it . Usually he never even brings it up and I can't seem to get him off my mind in everything I do he can pop into my head. For as long as I've been dating him I just can't stop feeling flustered and jelouse and nervouse and stupid and he keeps popping into my mind , this has never happened to me before with any other guy ... I can't tell if I like it I don't like the fact that I am not in controll with my emotions and I've even considered breaking up with him to get this constant on edge feeling gone but at the same time I love him aghhhhh what do I do advice please and don't be mean plz

04

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't see why you're even considering breaking up with him, I mean you've just told us you're in love and most likely he is too - talk about killing 2 birds with a stone.

Maybe you're going through the honeymoon period, but there's no real reason why you should end it so suddenly.

So based on that, I wouldn't if I were you.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE