My friend has threatened to committ suicide..any advice??

ok here's my friend story

me and my boyfriend who live together, got into an argument over his ex girlfriend for the one billionth time. so he posted a graphic image on instagram and he said " if you make a left you would see where you had me fucked up at", "let me show you!" he got pissed off because I was arguing with his ex and I told her where she stay and some more stuff. I don't get this situation at all between him and his ex at all. after she sent me a text he quit talking to her after a year of begging her. even though they argue everytime, he still protects her. when I was arguing with her yesterday, he left me alone in the argment. so it was just me doing the argument. now today he posted that in his own words on instagram. we been arguing over this since it happened. he wouldn't take me over his ex house or anything. I had to find out where she stay at my own self, and he got pissed about that. she calls him all the time. I had to beg him to quit answering her in front of me. all they do is argue. he passes me the phone when she calls now.he talks about her disrespectfully towards me. all he do now is let the phone ring. the times he do answer her, he picks up and say "stop calling me trick" and hangup the phone. after she sent me that text weeks ago, he quit talking to her. but he refuses to block her number, change his number. he refuse completely. he protects her completely. I don't get it because all they do is argue. I talked to him about this and I can't even get the truth. he told me his ex was just a f*ck to him. he brokeup with her and a month later we began dating. this has been going on throughout the entire time. he even said they never even had a relationship together, they just had sex together and she just sprung off that one time. after that text, he finally told me where she stay at. we were at the police station when he told me. he refuse to do anything.hes completely protecting this girl. he been over her house several occasions but I wasn't there. I told her, her license plate number, her whole apartment address, what she look like, what she drive. after my friend tld me this. I called her obsessive and crazy because she's stalking this boy ex. I asked her who told her, she said the police told the guy and her the ex girlfriend license plate number. the only thing she did was help herself out the door sooner than she was gonna go. I really hate obsessed people.

she acts very territorial over this guy and very ruling. yes she's in the military. she was talking so crazy I'm glad to let my ex friend go on. everytime that guy gets ready to leave her, she pull a suicide stunt or have a nasty breakdown. I don't understand her at all, she acts mental.
i really need all the advice I can get so I can tell this guy what to do...i never seen anybody so obsessed over a guy...i thought this only happens on lifetime

13

Most Helpful Girl

• It sounds to me that it isn't just one sided here, and he is "feeding the hand as well that is biting big time," to put it in this obvious nutshell that is going on before your very eyes.

He breaks up with this loony bird, and low and behold, here comes you, one month later, being drawn into what I see here is as a "train wreck that is traveling and speeding out of control-----and just getting worse." This only stop in site, is the one NOW, from Monster land SMACK------- right to the police station!

He obviously is NOT over this girl, and instead of concentrating on your newbie relationship, protecting YOU, he is being this "father figure" for an some wayward wacko, who just so happens to be his ex and----AXE.

Instead of changing his number, blocking her number, he would rather continue keeping this "leach woman" on his sleeve, and ----in his life------making YOU now a victim of his demise.

It's not just him that is involving you, it's her as well, and you are this "replica of a rebound," that he so just happened to hook up with, throw into his trusty bat cave a month ago, and now, along with Super Sucker, Leach Woman, and now you, as "Rejected Rebound Raggedy Ann," it's a three ring circus that is just lacking the circus nuts.

Believe me, I've got his number, and it's Dial S for SUCKER. He still holds the key to her heart and past, and won't give it up. He seems to thrive on the fighting, the calling, the pleads she screams out so Big Daddy can engulf her like a baby, and on top of that, they are NOT quite finished with their "boxing match." There are things still unresolved, even before you came along. I am sorry to have to be the bearer of bad news bears.

Wake-up, girl. Look around you. Can't you see what the hell is happening here? This is Hell City that you're in. This is no relationship. You're just merely existing. It's a joke with two court jesters who are making a mockery out of you.

Never mind Twistie's state of suicide mind, what about YOURS? You're he one who should be thinking about pulling a "suicide stunt or have a nasty breakdown." Why, I want to right now go over to where you NOW know where she is hiding out, and slap her silly, but not just that, I want to, at the same time, grab you and slap some reality into your pretty little mixed up mind.

My advice to you is get the hell out of "Amityville Ass backward" lull lull land, girl, and move as fast as your two quivering legs will get you. You're obviously caught up in the threesome triangle of terror, and from where I am sitting, it is only going to get worse.

Super Sucker is NOT going to ditch the witch, you're probably going to continue to stay and play and yes,-------pray. And unless he opts to high tail it back down to Copland once more to get a restraining order against this She Devil, there will NEVER be any peace in paradise in your life, his life, or in your hell hole haven.

Things like this SHOULD only happen in Lifetime, but not in----your life time

• honey its not me involved its my friend. I'm no where in the situation. this is just what she told me. and yes she been battling with the ex for the longest

• ikr and when I read the ex text messages that was replies, the ex is much educational and smart as she is

• Hmmm...yes, smart people sometimes are the ones with the "biggest problems."