I am livid that my ex still hasn't taken down Facebook photos of me.

it's been a month and something. for the love of god, why is it so hard to take down five pics and 2 videos from your Facebook page? I don't want to message him, don't want to talk to him, it's over but as a privacy issue, I don't want it on there.

someone mentioned that I can get a lawyer to write an ultimatum. I am concerned about it and I have messaged Facebook. how long does it take for them to remove things?

I just don't want any connection with this guy ever. I haven't put his pictures as public or open in privacy like that. I know this loser goes on his Facebook a lot.

my want is he moves on quick and takes down my photos. I just don't want anything to do with him.
never mind! my block button worked. and reported the pics and they're removed :)

27

Most Helpful Girl

• If it bothers you that much, send him a quick text asking him kindly to please remove the photos. It doesn't have to be some long conversation.