Bf left me because I'm crippled.

I recently was diagnosed with MS, it's gone untreated for a long time and my legs have lost all sensation and I cannot walk as of late. My boyfriend left me for another woman and when I asked him why he was leaving he said it was because I am now crippled. He's been texting me everyday to let me know how happy he is and I just feel miserable. My phone won't let me block him sadly. My question is would you leave someone of they became crippled?
We dated for six years btw

46

Most Helpful Guy

• Holy shit. I swear to God, if I were you I would run his ass over with my wheelchair. Even with your recently diagnosis, six years is too much time invested in a relationship for a person to just up and leave because the inevitable happened. I don't understand why a person in a relationship would up and leave when their partner has hit a low spot in their life, it's not like they asked for it to happen. What this boy did was very ungentlemanly, discourteous, and indecent. Maybe he wanted to leave and he needed a reason or maybe he isn't in a right state of mind because he still calls you to let you know HE'S doing fine. Really? I say fuck him and the the girl who took in this this sorry excuss of a man. It maybe a good thing for you that he left the relationship. I wouldn't want somebody who gives up that easy around me anyway.