Bf left me because I'm crippled.

I recently was diagnosed with MS, it's gone untreated for a long time and my legs have lost all sensation and I cannot walk as of late. My boyfriend left me for another woman and when I asked him why he was leaving he said it was because I am now crippled. He's been texting me everyday to let me know how happy he is and I just feel miserable. My phone won't let me block him sadly. My question is would you leave someone of they became crippled?
Updates:
We dated for six years btw

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Holy shit. I swear to God, if I were you I would run his ass over with my wheelchair. Even with your recently diagnosis, six years is too much time invested in a relationship for a person to just up and leave because the inevitable happened. I don't understand why a person in a relationship would up and leave when their partner has hit a low spot in their life, it's not like they asked for it to happen. What this boy did was very ungentlemanly, discourteous, and indecent. Maybe he wanted to leave and he needed a reason or maybe he isn't in a right state of mind because he still calls you to let you know HE'S doing fine. Really? I say fuck him and the the girl who took in this this sorry excuss of a man. It maybe a good thing for you that he left the relationship. I wouldn't want somebody who gives up that easy around me anyway.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• Wow what an ass. No, I wouldn't leave someone because of such a thing, though depending on the stage of the relationship I might eventually because of what I want from a relationship, but that'd be a difficult decision which would take a lot of time to make. I certainly wouldn't ever go about it in the way your ex has.

He's a douche. It kinda depends on your phone whether you can block his number, but if you can't then maybe you should just get another number.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I wouldn't leave someone because of that.

Your ex is a complete d*ck head.

He's the one that's crippled. In his head

Texting you up dates about his life is being lower than whale sh*t

Is there an " call block" app you can get for your phone?

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow that guy is literally scum of the earth. And no I wouldn't leave someone because they were crippled. Your ex is literally one of the biggest scum bags I've heard about it in a while.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's sad that this happens to you.

I certainly wouldn't leave my wife in such a case. (...'till death do us part'...etc isn't the same as boyfriend-girlfriend or f**k friend)

0|0
    0|0
    • Update: a D-bag guy thus. You'd have divorced him in a few years anyway.

• Yeah, I would.

What model phone do you have? Because virtually all phones allow you to block calls these days, and have done for about 5 years or more.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• No I wouldn't. I don't love easily... If I was with someone for 6 years then I love them very much, and would not lave because thy are ill.

I am sorry hs such a complete ignorant prick about the whole thing. he sounds borderline psychotic actually. who leaves happy updates in such a situation, screw loose.

0|0
    0|0
  • link - an article which reminded me of your case

I'm sorry, but he sounds a bit shallow. If I get married it will be death do us part. I wouldn't leave someone if they became crippled, disabled, especially if we were that far in our relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • What a ba***** I don't swear often but he deserves it. Believe me he left you due o his shallowness his current girlfriend will leave him for a better guy or who knows cheat on him. He certainly deserves it. Be happy if I was you at least this showed you what the of guy he is. Imagine after another year or so if you had decided t o marry him.

Talk to your service providers to block him. Or if that doesn't work tell him you're taking the matter to cops cause this is emotional harassment . You know he's rubbing it in.

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean yes it sucks that he left you but I have to be honest.. I'd leave too. Considering your age range I'm assuming he's kinda young too. He has time to find a mate who is healthy and can live a long active life.. maybe be a mother and care for children. Sadly, if you are crippled he may think that you aren't up for all that life bring. I'd stay your friend but yes we'd have to break up..

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes