I'm OK with girls' infidelity?

girls, just wondering, since I got my first real education about girls not from a high school sweetheart but at a nightclub, about how some girls actually behave sexually, whether they are the club-going type or not, it is quite impossible for me to expect that a girl will always stay faithful. OK some of them might do but I have come to accept that it really isn't something you can control therefore no point in trying to.

how do girls view a guy who has that kind of attitude and does that make you feel more or less attracted to him?

01