Should I respond to ex if she broke up with me?

My ex and I just broke up and we've been going out for 2 years. The distance got to her and she wanted to experience life or something it's still not clear whys he broke up. She was really distant before she broke up, but now that she broke up she seems so talkitave and wants to text and stuff and I'm clearly pissed off but I don't know wether to just ignore her or what

42

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls will break up with you in their minds months before they actually break up with you.. that's why she was being so distant before the break up. If it was me, I wouldn't respond. She got her cake and eat it too. She doesn't hold commitment to you, she can do whatever the hell she wants now and it's not fair for you to be dragged around like a rag doll if that's what you feel she's doing or will start doing to you. Does she miss you? Probably, but It was her decision to break up now you have to live your life now. Don't let her waste your time. If you don't run the day the day is running you so just do what's healthy for you. It would be unhealthy for you to keep talking to her when you know you hold contention toward her and it's going nowhere. You have to do what's best for you man, not what's best for her.

If it was me I would handle it by asking her why she's texting me. Whatever she responds with, just respond back like a gentleman and say something like, "Look, you broke up with me for whatever reason, now I need to do what's best/ healthy for me and move on." You don't have to tell her specific reasons unless you want to but she should understand and respect your opinion. Just be a man about it. If it hurts you then don't allow it to. Take hold of the situation.

• Wow most helpful answer I've heard from someone I don't even know, thanks man

• Absolutely man, I'm glad to help. Best answer?