Should I respond to ex if she broke up with me?

My ex and I just broke up and we've been going out for 2 years. The distance got to her and she wanted to experience life or something it's still not clear whys he broke up. She was really distant before she broke up, but now that she broke up she seems so talkitave and wants to text and stuff and I'm clearly pissed off but I don't know wether to just ignore her or what

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls will break up with you in their minds months before they actually break up with you.. that's why she was being so distant before the break up. If it was me, I wouldn't respond. She got her cake and eat it too. She doesn't hold commitment to you, she can do whatever the hell she wants now and it's not fair for you to be dragged around like a rag doll if that's what you feel she's doing or will start doing to you. Does she miss you? Probably, but It was her decision to break up now you have to live your life now. Don't let her waste your time. If you don't run the day the day is running you so just do what's healthy for you. It would be unhealthy for you to keep talking to her when you know you hold contention toward her and it's going nowhere. You have to do what's best for you man, not what's best for her.

If it was me I would handle it by asking her why she's texting me. Whatever she responds with, just respond back like a gentleman and say something like, "Look, you broke up with me for whatever reason, now I need to do what's best/ healthy for me and move on." You don't have to tell her specific reasons unless you want to but she should understand and respect your opinion. Just be a man about it. If it hurts you then don't allow it to. Take hold of the situation.

1|0
    0|0
    • Wow most helpful answer I've heard from someone I don't even know, thanks man

• Absolutely man, I'm glad to help. Best answer?

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• Clearly the situation for her was not ideal, however that doesn't mean she didn't love you or like you. It is possible she wants to keep the friendship going. I wouldn't just ignore her but I would now make it clear to her you can no longer keep talking like this, because you need time to get over her. Therefore you will have to go no contact. If she doesn't respect your wishes then you will just have to ignore her. Go no contact, it is the only way you will move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • She probably feels like she made the right decision for her, but still misses you. She might want to get back together, she might just want to feel things out and see where they go, or she might just feel bad for breaking up with you and wants to extend an olive branch. If it makes you upset and angry to talk to her, then don't, but if you miss her and want to be friends or possibly get back together, then do.

0|0
    0|0
  • what you're experiencing is 'pride' and she broke it off and so she initiates contact, so if you like her, then talk to her. if you don't like her, let it go.

:)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd ignore her. She made the decision to leave you. It's rather shitty of her to now keep her nose in your business when she should really be allowing you space to work things out on your own. I'd ignore her selfish ass.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Talkative about her new boyfriend , I would do something else .

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol yeah OK bro looks like someone's still salty from his last ex girlfriends situation

• Just the facts for you dude , you have been traded in , some women like to talk about their "New Man " to there EX as they are all excited about it.

Recommended myTakes