Should I continue to pursue? She's talking to 2 other guys.

Long story short:

-Met a girl online (we're both 21) and we hit it off. Haven't met in person yet but we've been texting and calling non-stop. She admitted she likes me. She's done enough to prove it too lol.

-She's talking to 2 other guys as well she likes online. She DOES like them more them me(I can tell) and would say yes to them asking her out, but for the most part she believes (she told me) nothing will happen with them. If something DOES happen, she said she'll probably talk to me about it and ask for "just friends"

So is this worth pursuing? Note I found a mutual friend between me and her and talked to him about my situation and he's the one who confirmed (without her knowing) that she likes the other guys more and would say yes to them asking her out

• Yes
  • No
I just feel like I shouldn't give it my all anymore..

30