Should I go the extra mile for him?

I have posted my problem a while ago. This is an extension of that. However, I will give you a brief summary of my issue.

My & my EX were in a relationship throughout our 2 years in college. Family approved. We were supposed to get engaged this year. However, everything is not as hunky dory as it seems. He is a guy with an attention seeking disorder. He would make up dirty stories about other women (his friends I knew) that would hurt me. He loved the attention & the possessiveness that came from it, completely oblivious to the fact that he hurt me bitterly. He once even told me that he cheated on me with 2 women on the same night. He told me even that story is made after one week of putting me through pain. He loved the attention he got from my sorries and begging. He would make an issue out of the most tiny thing. He would be harsh & rude and even abuse me with words. It stung me like anything but I would always be the one saying sorry & ended up begging him. He got a kick out of it. He loved that kind of attention. I would cry, but he would say my tears meant nothing to him. We are working in the same city away from our home now after college. Last year he lost his father to cancer. But his attitude towards me remained the same. This side was just with me, with everybody else he was a sweetheart. My dad has been diagnosed with cancer. This Christmas I went home after almost 6 months. Seeing my dad bald & weak with mom breaking down was really really difficult. On Christmas night he made some issue, started being harsh & rude, broke up with me, blocked me & never communicated with me again. I thought he would realize in a few days it was unnecessary, but he didn't till date he hasn't even tried to communicate with me. The only guy who I opened to about my problems just left me hanging there.

Now his mobile connection is in my name. I have a scheme at my place of work which gives real good calling rates. So I took the scheme for him in my name. Now, he wants it in his name. His room-mate keeps calling me to check with the office service provider outlet to check if it can be done. I checked with them they said that it cannot be done there I would need to go a city outlet convert it into pre-paid number in my name, then convert it into his name (which means multiple trips to the outlet). While all this is his need he hasn't even once requested me to do the same. His friend keeps calling/texting me for the same.

While my heart asks me to go out of the way and do it for him. My mind says, why should I go the extra mile for him when he dumped & blocked me, completely abandoning me when I need him the most right now.

What do you guys think I should do?

32

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol wtf. You don't need him infact he sounds like he's doing more harm then good and he did you a favor by breaking up with you because you should have broken up with him a long time ago! He lied about cheating on you and he mulipulated you for fun and you just let him. Like when someonedoes stuff like that Iits not really called love its called useing you for there own pleasures, and I know you said he has a attention disorder but that is not normal behavior for someone even with a disorder excially towards his girlfriend. Do us both a favor and never say sorry or beg for a guy when its his fualt. He totally just messed with your brain and you let him. Anywayyys about the phone thing I think you should do it so he knows you don't care even if you do enough not to do it. Do not go back with him, this is an emotionally unstable relationship and you deserve to be treated with respect and like the women that you are. Not a dog that begs for attention for their master.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE