Will women satisfy a mans wants and needs?

"Embrace you with open arms, take away your worries and pains and cares and wants and needs?

Updates:
"Save you from the pain of your loneliness, show you compassion and help you."

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• As long as you care about a woman's needs

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• Provided your wants and needs are not violent demeaning or disrespectful towards her, and that you make the same effort towards her , I think she would do what she can to be compassionate, caring, and ease your worries and pain., I don't know if anyone can really take away anyones pain or worries.

Imo, I giving care and compassion , easing pain and worry, are just the basic tenets of any romantic partner towards their relationship... not exceptionally women to men.

0|0
    0|1
  • I'm a slave to my man. I expect nothing in return

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if you in turn satisfy hers. I am not a giver in a relationship. It is not in my nature to want to give to or help people. Yeah, I'm a cold hearted bitch, leave me alone :p

But my boyfriend treats me like a queen and wants nothing more than to make me happy and the fact that he shows that much devotion to my happiness makes me want him to be just as happy as he makes me so because he satisfies my needs I in turn go out of my way and bend over backwards to satisfy his.

I had a boyfriend once who started off putting 110% into our relationship so I did too. Then roughly 6 months later he just stopped and not in the whole "disillusionment stage" way. He just stopped. And started just expecting things from me. Well that's not how I work so I stopped going out of my way to make him happy because I was getting nothing in return - not even a "Thank you," We're done now, obviously lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if a guy honestly appreciated the efforts that women put in to him, and return that with the same love and affection..that way its a cycle between the two. It's a really positive cycle, healthy stimulating.

Only if men didn't get bored easily...

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely, will do the best I can to be all of those things and more to him, as long as he is willing to do the same for me.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Some will, more won't.

Similarly I'd guess most men won't really meet a woman's wants and needs, and meeting the other person's doesn't magically make them the sort of person who meets yours.

0|0
    0|0
  • They'll treat you good if you treat them better

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you talking about a date or your mom?

0|0
    0|0
    • i get what your saying but your answer is not in depth enough. I know about that pov already

• no... girls don't care about guys, girls like/want other girls

0|0
    1|1

Recommended myTakes