What makes a girl look like a cheater?

I hear mainly girls saying this about guys. Girls will say he looks like the type to cheat. I have only heard this a couple times coming from a guy (they're saying it about a girl)

What does it mean and what makes a girl look like a cheater

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing at all that I can figure. I can see people associating the looks of someone who they know had sex outside of their relationship but it's been my experience that what a person looks like, how they behave, etc., have nothing at all to do with such things.

I've known a lot of people that REALLY SERIOUSLY flirt a lot, who would never and have never had sex with anyone other than their partner. I've known people that come across as the most prudish, reserved person you would ever meet, that in fact do have sex with others when in a committed relationship, often.

So I don't know about others, but I don't think there is a "look."