What makes a girl look like a cheater?

I hear mainly girls saying this about guys. Girls will say he looks like the type to cheat. I have only heard this a couple times coming from a guy (they're saying it about a girl)

What does it mean and what makes a girl look like a cheater

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing at all that I can figure. I can see people associating the looks of someone who they know had sex outside of their relationship but it's been my experience that what a person looks like, how they behave, etc., have nothing at all to do with such things.

I've known a lot of people that REALLY SERIOUSLY flirt a lot, who would never and have never had sex with anyone other than their partner. I've known people that come across as the most prudish, reserved person you would ever meet, that in fact do have sex with others when in a committed relationship, often.

So I don't know about others, but I don't think there is a "look."

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Usually if she shows a lot of cleavage, even when not in a club or other kind of 'appropriate' place for it.

Or if she isn't in that, er, category...someone always dressed a little flirtatiously, even in very informal situations. Sunglasses even if it's overcast, that kind of makes a guy think she's got a hidden agenda.

0|0
    1|0
  • A girl that comes out of know where. This happened to me couple times and all ended up cheating on me. Also a person that everyone seems to know and talks to all the time

0|0
    0|0
  • She loves to flaunt her stuff.

0|0
    0|0
  • she's over-attractive to be able to get anyone she wants anytime, and someone who seems like they will lose interest quickly

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• i don't know about "she looks like a cheater" but "she seems like a cheater" can be accurate. if she doesn't seem trustworthy, seems to require male attention all the time/in order to be happy, etc.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes