What is your definition of cheating?

What do you consider cheating... everyone has a different opinion of cheating.

Now, do you think there is a such thing as EMOTIONAL cheating?

Some people think flirting isn't cheating... Some people think watching p*rn is cheating.. Some people think spending time with the opposite sex without telling your s/o is cheating.

What's your view?

108

Most Helpful Guy

• Definition varies from person to person. Here's mine that I can think of so far:

No intercourse, no foreplay, no kissing, no holding hands, no playful touching, no flirting, no pet names like "babe", no emotional confiding in a person of interest or ex MORE than me.

-----

Any female with emotional maturity and the ability to be monogamous won't find these requirements (Yes I said requirements) difficult to abide to in the slightest.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • BTW all the above applies for my significant others' behavior towards BOTH genders, so if she was doing the above with another female, it's cheating.