What are the chances of her changing her mind?

long story short my girlfriend of 2 years broke up with about 5 weeks ago. she just said that there wasn't anything I had done wrong or didn't do, just that her feelings had changed and she wasn't feeling it anymore. she's 19 and I'm 21. its been 5 weeks and she hasn't contacted me in anyway and I haven't contacted her. Do you think there's any chance that shell contact me anytime in the future and say she regrets leaving me? I mean I don't even know if I could trust her enough to take her back now but part of me still misses her and I'm just stuck between completely giving up on her and holding on to some small hope that we might work out. and if you don't think shell contact me do you think it would be OK for me to say something to her ? I wouldn't ask her to get back with me but I was thinking if we just met up and maybe talked about how we feel about the whole situation now that we've both had a lot of time to think

33

Most Helpful Girl

• From my experience with long term love, when it comes to having been together That long, it doesn't necessarily mean that it's over. " It isn't over until the fat lady sings,"as they say.

From what I am seeing here, I am still hearing some notes in the background. Being there has been this five week lull, it is showing me that you both may have been doing some soul searching, and the "break-up" just might be doing you you and your partner some good.

I don't see where it would be out of key if you would like to push a few buttons and find out how she is doing. You don't need to "stand on ceremonies", as they say, to see who calls first, just because someone may have had the last word.

She may surprise you, and you just may find that she has missed you more than you know, and even Want to go out and "sing a few bars" with you again. This is where you could lead the orchestra, sweetie. Instead of hearing how, "The lady sings the blues," you just may be getting instead, "All that jazz," and, with that, after you both "sing your hearts out," ends up to be---a "Cabaret.":))

Good luck...xx

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • thanks for your advice! if she does agree it meet up should I just play it cool and not say anything about the break up or getting back together or do you think it would be OK to bring up those topics as long as I'm not pushy?

• If you both DO hook up, I am sure the topic will arise, for this would be the main reason as to why you are getting together to--- "talk." I can tell you this much, it will most likely be awkward at first, but as the music plays, and things start to sound out, hopefully you will have her singing like a bird again. Yes, be cool, not too pushy, and keep the covo light and sweet, so you and she don't end the "this one moment in time" again by saying---"Goodbye to love".xx