How do I move on for good?

Okay this may be a little lengthy but here it goes.. I've been on and off with this Guy for 2 years. I'm pretty sure its coming to a real end this time. I've been okay untilled I realized most of my life revolves around him. He had a baby with another girl when we were split and I'm very close to the baby. I've been there for the baby since 2 weeks old. I've tried moving on but I just have an overwhelming pain. He's been my only official relationship in two years..I still want to see the baby but I need to know how to get over him...

31

Most Helpful Girl

• How does it make you feel that he had a baby with another woman?

I mean it's hard to get over someone you've gotten close to and so use to but if the relationship is going nowhere you have to remind yourself of why you should move on in the first place. Being in the same situation I understand, as much as you love or gotten comfortable with him... at the end of the day you have to put your happiness before anything and anyone.