How to avoid rebounding after a bad break up?

So me and this guy are done, and I really cared for him, a lot. And I feel like I've lost a limb or something. It hurts.

How can I avoid rebounding and getting the wrong attention from the wrong guys.

And when do you think it's OK to start dating again?

And how long does this feeling take to go away?

03

Most Helpful Guy

• Just don't drink or don't go to parties where people try to get laid as you'll somehow cave in and say "to hell with it" ! My ex was like that "no I would never do that". She got drunk one day and it happened.

Just don't imagine sleeping with someone else will get you over the guy. IT'S FALSE ! It will make you feel good for a moment, just before you get the clothes off, then you'll regret it greatly. Even when in the act you'll highly doubt yourself... I heard that from girls..

.

I personally wait until I feel something click... I got over her when this other girl stared then smiled at me. It was out of the blue and didn't expect it... that was 5 months after the break with no other dates up to that point...