What do you think about breaking up around valentine?

so me and this girl are "really boring together" meaning we doesn't have shit in common yet she loves texting me. (I don't even know why. I mean I am not a model just plain average.)

i am really bored of her and just keep texting her cause it is around valentine and I don't want to break her heart now. but really it is both time and energy consuming when you are bored when texting someone.

what do you think I should do? staying with her is not an option unless you mean just for the week until valentine is over.

and please best ways to break up without hurting her.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Do it before Valentine's day. If you do it like two days after or something it would hurt more. (Unless she isn't really that into you either than she won't care) just don't wait till like the day before. Do it like right now.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Rude, why didn't you tell her sooner

0|0
    0|0
  • dont lead her on because of Valentine's day that's silly. Just say you aren't interested in a relationship right now

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Have you been dating?

0|0
    0|0
    • nope long distance :/

• If there's no relationship, there's nothing to 'break up'. Just tell her that you no longer wish to keep texting, you're hoping for something not long distance.

Recommended myTakes