He asked me to stop contacting him for a while, should I move on?

So my boyfriend broke up with me last week, and I've been texting him even calling him because I really miss him and he responded every time.

When he broke up with me he told me he needed some time to make up his mind and solve other problems he had. And I asked him if he would try again with me and he told me not now, when I can I'll try.

Then the day before yesterday he told me I haven't give him the space he asked me for, and that he still doesn't know if he sees us in the future together.

Yesterday at night I couldn't contain myself so I texted him saying that I hoped the had a great day and stuff he answered me back but then I asked him if it was still too soon to be friends and then I regret it and texted to not answer that and goodbye.

I don't know what to do anymore. He's been acting different as he was before, I think he has already moved on but its too soon :(

what should I do?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Girls Said 1

• If he said that you should stop contacting him for a while then do it. Why do you keep texting/calling him, let him breathe for once lol. I don't want to sound rude really, but everybody knows that BOYS in general need more space than we girls do, so respect this. If you keep texting him again and again I'm sure he will lose his interest in you even more because you will sound waaay too needy. So be patient please and hopefully one day he will text/call you first if not then don't freak out because I see you are under 18 so you are still young and the chances you will find the love of your life are very high. " When a good thing goes bad it's not the end of the world, it's just the end of the world that you had with one boy" :p Good luck gal.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes