He asked me to stop contacting him for a while, should I move on?

So my boyfriend broke up with me last week, and I've been texting him even calling him because I really miss him and he responded every time.

When he broke up with me he told me he needed some time to make up his mind and solve other problems he had. And I asked him if he would try again with me and he told me not now, when I can I'll try.

Then the day before yesterday he told me I haven't give him the space he asked me for, and that he still doesn't know if he sees us in the future together.

Yesterday at night I couldn't contain myself so I texted him saying that I hoped the had a great day and stuff he answered me back but then I asked him if it was still too soon to be friends and then I regret it and texted to not answer that and goodbye.

I don't know what to do anymore. He's been acting different as he was before, I think he has already moved on but its too soon :(

what should I do?

10