How do you feel when your EX is doing really well in life?

Like looking good, doing good, and being happy, etc
  • Happy for them!
    Vote A
  • Miss them a bit more.
    Vote B
  • Curse them!
    Vote C
  • Other/see answer
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• My ex and I dated when we were both too immature to understand what a real relationship needed to survive but we tried to make a real relationship happen anyway. We fought a lot and he got physically abusive so I left him.

That was like six years ago. Now we're both mature and have moved on and are with different people and I'm happy that he found a girl who appreciates him (he is no longer abusive in any way), and who can show him the affection he wanted that I could not show him.

So I'm happy that he's doing well.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• It doesn't affect how I feel. Good for her. Feeling jealous would be normal though. Personally I'm glad they are happy, and not with me :p

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel happy for them and wish them well. But I never second guess the breakup, that's for sure!

0|0
    0|0
  • There's only one ex that I ever get any updates on but I'm rather neutral towards the whole thing.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• If I'm over them, I'm happy for them. If I still miss them, it makes me miss them a bit more.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I'm happy, then I'm happy for them. If I still him and he seems perfectly fine, then I just miss him more and feel a bit jealous.

0|0
    0|0
  • Good for them.

0|0
    0|0
  • That is fantastic in my book.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have any ex's that are doing very well.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes