I really need some serious and mature breakup help. (No trolls)

I recently found out that my long distance boyfriend of 1.6 years have been seeing someone else.

This is what I don't understand and I am very confused to the point where I can't move on right now.

He has been seeing this woman for months and he said nothing to me. He was just angry and possessive... instead of breaking up with me he would just get angry and ignore me.

We have been fighting for a while as I felt the disconnect, and I keep asking for answers but he wouldn't give me any.

We broke up in December right before the New year, and it has been just crazy emotions flowing from both of us. I decided not to contact him on his birthday and he was crushed, neither did I respond to his happy new year message.

Anyway, I found he has someone via the other girl's instagram, I have no idea how I found it I was just browsing and omg found out that they have been dating since August 2013... He doesn't know I know and it is killing me. So it means I have been faithful and this guy has been cheating on me and locking me away from other guys tis whole time.

Anyway, Monday night when we talked I asked him if he had someone and he said not yet... I was like hmmm.. We talked for hours, he has changed significantly. He is so sexual, very rough, not like himself at all... or maybe I didn't know him. He was using words he never would have, his words were so plastic... not like him. I am there thinking who is this man?

He is bearded up, he doesn't smile... just different. He pretended that he doesn't care, yet he could tell some of the things I have been doing and that I have been going out more. He got a but heat5ed when he heard I went to a party and asking why I came back, why was I talking to him.

I said I miss you (This is before I found the instagram btw)and he said thanks. I went silent, he tried to build conversation and I tried to be mature, so I started acting like a child with stupid hip hop shit to act like I am happy but I was just dying inside. After a few hours, he said.. I want you to know that I feel like I am missing out, I asked what, on sex, you can have that. He said I can't have it with you. It is not the same with someone else. Then I am thinking what. Then he got cold again. His new girl now

She is older than him by 8 years, she has a masters degree and owns her own business and she has a single mom with a 7 year old boy We are similar in most regard, she is more extroverted and confident and has more money. He is 31 and always told me he is not into women with kids, he has dated a few.

He also grew his beard to look older but none of that matters because she has him and I know I shouldn't still love him but I do and he looks happy in the photos. Before we broke up, he told me he wasn't happy and that I am always sad and complaining.

anyway I haven't heard from him since we talked Monday. How do I get him back, don't judge me... I really really love this guy.

24

Most Helpful Guy

• don't take him back. don't try to get him back. just let him go. there is no sense in trying to get a guy who plyed you for that long and doesn't seem to have any desire to be with you anymore.

i understand you love him and are not over him yet, but trust me when I tell you that this guy sounds like REAL trouble and pursuing a relationship with him will only exacerbate and prolong your pain. just cut him out of your life all together. Getting over a relationship is tough enough when you don't talk to a person and is exponentially harder when you do.

you deserve better. you owe it to yourself to just try and move on without this guy in your life at all