Talking about exes in new relationship?

So this guy I've been seeing for a little while now talks about this one ex all the time. He says he has no feelings for her anymore, but still seems so angry over their break up, which was over 6 months ago. Is this something I should be worried about?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, he isn't over her, and he must be pretty ignorant when it comes to dating. A guy who knows anything at all about women is well aware that he should never ever mention his ex, especially in the first three months because it will make the girl think that he isn't over the ex (as this question attests), it will make her wonder if this is how he'll talk about her if she ever becomes his ex (in other words, if you date him and break up, which you probably will, would he then refer to you as a bitch), and it might her think that he only wants to be friends.