Keeping an ex as a friend - a tactic (for some) to get over him/her faster?

After breaking up if the two of them keep hanging out with the same group, one becomes really bitter and starts to act "funny". And it's usually the one ASKING to stay friends "as this will be a sign of maturity"

Would it be far fetched to say some use this "friendship" to prove they don't need their ex anymore ? (by criticizing, mean remarks, never agreeing with what they say, laughing them off, acting like bitches)

21

Most Helpful Girl

• No. If you keep her as a friend then you will see her often which means you will think about her AUTOMATICALLY. So how can you forget this person if you keep seeing her?