How can I sort out my jumbled feelings?

My boyfriend an I have dated for 11 months. When we broke up he begged me to come back to him for the next few months and I refused too get back with him. Now he's acting different now. He's more talkative and he's talking to a whole bunch of different girls now and he acts like a jerk to me. I want him back now but I don't like the fact that he's a jerk to me. I feel so confused on this. Why do I feel this way?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You know the thing is he is trying to get you to be jealous so that you can get back with him and I think its really working.Now the question is do you truly love him or you just want get back with him because of the way he is acting.This is what you truly need time to think about carefully to find out what you truly want so that you don't regret it later.But if you don't want him back then ignore him and pretend he never existed.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• stop. just STOP. girls like you are what made my emotional person stay worthless. you don't deserve a guy like that. he's a prince but your not his princess.

you feel this way cause you are attracted to rejection and also to bab boys but he's "not a bad boy". OK stop

0|0
    0|0
  • Actually this is more clear than you think. You rejected after him after he "begged" you to get back with him. Men don't like to beg, and it is a slap in the face if they get rejected. Whatever feelings he had for you...is now lost...and now this is how he is getting back at you...looks like he moved on, so I feel like you should also...

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes