Should I go through with it or no?

Ok so I've been with my boyfriend for almost 3 years and most of the time his been in jail, and every time he comes I think his going to change and stuff but he don't. Its predictable what is going to happen. The first month his OK and after that month he starts falling of the wagon. His currently in jail and they will be letting him know what's going to happen the 25th of this months. I've always stayed by him every single time he got locked up but I'm getting tired of going through this.

on the other hand there's this guy at work I like and I know he feels something for me to because every time we're together I feel this vibe between us and I could see it in his face. He knows my story and I know his and it seems like we are both with someone we don't wanna be with. My best Friend think I should tell him how I feel and leave my boyfriend but I don't know what should I do..!?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Sometimes it is better to leave him and shake his world up, so that he will try and make a change for himself. You do not want to be raising his children alone, while he is locked up.

I wouldn't necessarily go for a guy who you feel "Has something for you" because you see it in his face, but you definitely have to seriously consider leaving this man who is perpetually in jail.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Take this other/new guy out of the equation for a sec and focus solely one what's best for you in your current relationship. Personally, it sounds to me like you should move on from is guy. How can you maintains. Positive and healthy relationship with someone that's mostly behind bars anyway?

0|0
    0|0
  • Only a fool thinks they can change someone. A person has to make a choice to change themselves.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• if he's not willing to change and make things better for the both of you than for me ig he don't love you as he say. he may do but if he really loved you enough he would do all he can to prove it and to make a change for you so you can spend time together as you would like instead of him being in jail for most.

0|0
    0|0
  • Better to spend time apart. The reason he doesn't is cos he knows you won't leave and you always forgive him. It's simple psychology. If he knows each time he does it and you let him away he has nothing to fear. You are always there'd even when he does bad? So, he thinks why bother cleaning up his act when my girlfriend will always be there. In telling you it Will not change if you don't get serious. Your giving out to him and empty threats are not going to change him. In my view, I'd cool things and tell him you want time apart. Like a month cos you are sic off this. And stick to a month to see if he changes. Tell him youve given chances but this time you are serious. If there is no change you can't see future.

Look, I feel for you. You must know you are worth love and deserve a nice relationship with give and take. He's not thinking of you when he gets himself in trouble and YOU deserve to be treated well. It's proven that people take advantage of people's good hearts and you should give him another go but only you can decide if you can put up of a lifetime of this. It's your choice.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes