Should I go through with it or no?

Ok so I've been with my boyfriend for almost 3 years and most of the time his been in jail, and every time he comes I think his going to change and stuff but he don't. Its predictable what is going to happen. The first month his OK and after that month he starts falling of the wagon. His currently in jail and they will be letting him know what's going to happen the 25th of this months. I've always stayed by him every single time he got locked up but I'm getting tired of going through this.

on the other hand there's this guy at work I like and I know he feels something for me to because every time we're together I feel this vibe between us and I could see it in his face. He knows my story and I know his and it seems like we are both with someone we don't wanna be with. My best Friend think I should tell him how I feel and leave my boyfriend but I don't know what should I do..!?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Sometimes it is better to leave him and shake his world up, so that he will try and make a change for himself. You do not want to be raising his children alone, while he is locked up.

I wouldn't necessarily go for a guy who you feel "Has something for you" because you see it in his face, but you definitely have to seriously consider leaving this man who is perpetually in jail.