How do I get him back with me again?

My ex and I were off and on for 4 years. He always talked about a long future together. He kissed another girl about three weeks ago and said he needed a break to get his head on straight. His friends say he made the biggest mistake and keep inviting me to hang out with them. Both of his parents said that he made a huge mistake too. His dad called me his daughter-in-law. He told his mom he cheated because he had to try too hard to keep things good. Nothing was different or I didn't think so. His sister said when she found out he kissed another girl she wanted to hit him. He won't text me back at all. I want him back so bad. All I can do lately is cry. How can I get him back as my boyfriend?

12

Most Helpful Girl

• You know you're a good one when his parents and friends say he made a mistake. He probably was able to see that too, hence what he said to his mom! Sometimes, too much of a good thing can make you question if it is actually good, and in these cases, some people freak and do stupid things. It's hard to understand why people do these things, until you're the one feeling them. I think he does need time to realize how much you mean to him, and, sadly, that means that you two may have to spend some time apart. . I know it doesn't feel like it, but you're the one who is on top in this situation. Everyone is on your side, you're not the one who made the stupid mistake and has to fix it eventually, and, think about it, his friends and family probably are upset with him. He definitely knows he was a jerk and doesn't know how to handle it, which is probably why he isn't answering. It sucks, but I think at this point, you have reached out to him, and there's not much else you can do but wait for him to come to you :/ Hope everything turns out well