Do you check on your ex social network sites guys?

I know many women check, but do men check.? (Facebook, Instagram, twitter, etc)

No necessarily because you're not over her... But you are just curious, etc

• Yes I check often
    Vote A
  • No I NEVER check
    Vote B
  • Yes I check less than 3 times a year
    Vote C
  • See answer
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I still talk to a lot of my ex's so I end up on their page when talking to them... but no I don't actively check up on them. I can't say I'm overly bothered.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• Yeah, I do from time to time. When you go from being such an integral part of someone's life to suddenly not being there at all, it's hard to just pretend that person doesn't exist. I think it's natural to want to check up, and make sure everything is okay, without having to actually go through the pain of talking to them directly. Plus it can serve as a good reminder for why you broke up in the first place.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do know of guys that check sites.

Personally I don't. She's my ex for a reason. I don't care what she's doing. Besides unless she has greatly changed since we were together. I know whatever she's doing is going to be really stupid and damaging to any current or future relationship.

:-)

0|0
    0|0
  • I've had some very hot exes, and it's hard not to look at some of the pics they post when it comes up on my feed, but I never go check out their profile.

0|0
    0|0
  • I just stop going on the social media site or delete it. I just cut contact. Too much hardache to deal with and see what she is up to.

0|0
    0|0
  • No - when it's over, it's over for good. So I don't check any of those nor any other site; I just want to move on

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Occasionally I do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Im sure some do. My ex admitted looking at my profile to see how I was doing after we broke up.

0|0
    0|0
  • yah they do my brother would

0|0
    0|0
    • Yea my brother checks too! But I've never heard other guys admit it so I'm thinking that my brother might be weird or something.

Recommended myTakes