How can I move on from this guy I liked?

okay, so I liked a guy...we were best friends, and he really cared about me...however, he was considered a dork and a geek, and pple said he was way below me...i didn't care what they thought...because he was an such an amazing good hearted person...however, my flatmate got jealous that this guy liked me so much, that she peer pressured me into ditching him threatening me, I did what she said, because she's a real bitch...but then he started to cry and have breakdowns, so I became his friend again... but then a silmilar situation happened 2 more times...and now me ditching him, us making up...etc,but then the forth time, he deided he wants nothing to do with me, and I am really heart brokened, this all happened because of my mental flatmate...what should I do? how can I move on? and should I move out of where I am living?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• first kick that flatmate out, or move out and go for the guy cause its non of your flatmate's buisness who you date etc. you need to put your foot down (wise up) and choose things for yourself, and not let others choose for you

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • hey... I know you answered this long ago... but I listened to you and I kicked her out...

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• The fact that you would leave somebody over being bullied means that you don't deserve them.

I'll quote the south park episode about not giving into terrorist demands... and I'll also quote "If you give a mouse a cookie"

Then I'll tell you that you done messed up by being a bad judge of character and getting yourself involved with a flatmate who is even CAPABLE of that kind of evil

0|0
    0|0
    • ummm...i would have been homeless if I didn't do what she said...she owned the house

• don't attack this guy, we obviously can't know the details.

• You need to grow up and stop living your life according to your 'roommate'. When you do this, you'll find out that your next relationship will be better.

0|1
    0|0
  • Get a new flat mate and make your own relationship decisions. Amazing good-hearted men don't come around very often, I'm sorry to say.

0|0
    0|0
  • Stop letting your flatmate affect your life so much. Maybe call the guys again and apologize.

0|0
    0|0
  • Be honest to yourself, do you want him as a boyfriend or just as a friend. Then be honest to him and stop paying attention to that whore. Find a new roommate...

But why would someone ... if you love him why do that. Why would anyone play with someone's feelings like that. You broke up with him 3 times and he still cared for you.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• From your posts you seem like the kind of person who sways with the wind. You should not let people tell u what to do and you definitely should be your own person, with confidence and self- esteem in who you are. You really need to stop letting people dominate your life and what you do, it's going to ruin your life and you will regret it so much in the end.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why do you listen to your flatmate?Move out.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes