How can I move on from this guy I liked?

okay, so I liked a guy...we were best friends, and he really cared about me...however, he was considered a dork and a geek, and pple said he was way below me...i didn't care what they thought...because he was an such an amazing good hearted person...however, my flatmate got jealous that this guy liked me so much, that she peer pressured me into ditching him threatening me, I did what she said, because she's a real bitch...but then he started to cry and have breakdowns, so I became his friend again... but then a silmilar situation happened 2 more times...and now me ditching him, us making up...etc,but then the forth time, he deided he wants nothing to do with me, and I am really heart brokened, this all happened because of my mental flatmate...what should I do? how can I move on? and should I move out of where I am living?

26

Most Helpful Guy

• first kick that flatmate out, or move out and go for the guy cause its non of your flatmate's buisness who you date etc. you need to put your foot down (wise up) and choose things for yourself, and not let others choose for you

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • hey... I know you answered this long ago... but I listened to you and I kicked her out...