Is he cheating on me with the secretary?

So I have been seeing this guy for a while and every day he leaves our break early to go talk with our boss about anything. So one day I walk with him to our boss' office and I see the secretary standing outside the door. She gives him a big smile and he walks in with her. He only smiled and said hi. I trust him and he told me really cares about me but I don't know. Am I overreacting or what? I do not want to be clingy.

23

Most Helpful Girl

• So...she just smiled at him? That's hardly enough reason to believe he's cheating. If you're that jealous and insecure then perhaps you shouldn't be in a relationship with him. Trust is important and based on the information you gave here, you're mistaking simple friendliness for an affair. You're overreacting.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Okay. You're right. I will stop. Thanks!