Is he cheating? Why doesn't he show me off and post pics of us?

Is it dumb for me to be upset that my boyfriend doesn't post pictures of me... of us? I feel like he doesn't want someone to know that were together. He tells me he loves me constantly, but I feel like posting a pic and saying, "this is my beautiful girfriend and she's all mine!" says a lot more. what should I do? I don't think I'm being needy, I just am confused that he's not proud of me. He post pics of how much he loves his ride, but not me?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• To draw "he's cheating" out of that isn't good. That shows me you don't trust him. Whether that's you having a problem trusting people, or him being suspicious, or both, I can't say I have enough info to really tell. Not posting a picture of you on his FB isn't something I'd personally label as suspicious, if you want my input on that.

No one here (or anywhere for that matter) can give you more of an accurate answer as to why he doesn't do that than him, so the answer there is to ask him.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE