Is it sometimes best to just let things go even if you miss the person?

I really miss this girl but honestly don't know if there is any point trying to contact her in any way as she seems to have drifted away or just needed some space for a while . I feel like I should stop trying to reach out to her at this time but deep down miss her a lot and its hard to not be in contact with her

21

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on why you broke contact off?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • she broke contact off , I was never really exactly sure why , we sort of drifted apart during summer then things really went apart once It was over , I saw her once at Thanksgiving and haven't seen or heard anything from her since

• Maybe wait a bit then reconnect as friends and see how it goes... you never know :)