My ex is telling people we're still together.

So my ex and I brokeup and it was a weird situation since it was long distance but he was afraid of holding me back. I told him he wasn't and then we went through this entire thing about whether we should stay together or not. Then, he wanted me to decide if we should be together or not, even though he was the one being unsure. He was going on to me about how he likes me and all that. I told him I wanted him to decide and then he got mad at me and we stopped talking after that. Then, I told him maybe we could be friends, which we tried. After that being hard, I asked him if he wanted to get back together and he never replied. So, now, I found out from my other ex that my ex told him that we're still together and all that. Why is he doing this? It's weird...

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• He's stuck between a rock and a hard place. Some people think they are not good enough to be with someone. Thus, he wanted to break up so you could do better, but at the same time he cannot deny his feelings toward you. If you really want to be with him, reassure him that you honestly want him and if he doesn't man up and be with you, then you are done playing mind games and leaving.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• My dear friend,guys do not like rejection. It will hurt their pride so they will go to any extent to hold their head high!

1|0
    0|0
  • Crazy shit and bad enders ;)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• He is jealous. Well that is what I think. But he told your ex that just in case you went back with the ex that was told that lie. He is just confused. Plus, I don't think you should date him again expecially since its long distance. Unless, you have met him before. It just all depends on who the people are.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some people just can't let go.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes