How do I get over a girl or get her to realize how much she means to me?

So I met this girl in my senior year of highschool when she was a freshmen. I'm graduated now and she's a sophmore. We have been talking for well over a year and were pretty good friends until I graduated and moved. But I recently moved back home for a while and she started texting me again. I always felt like I would be happy with her but not until we started talking again. I told her how I feel and that I think she's the most amazing girl in the world but she doesn't seem to get why. I can't really explain why, its just how she is. She doesn't talk a whole lot but something about her makes me happy. I know its weird because I'm older but I don't really care about anything physical I just want to be with her. I became quite depressed about it for a while and she stopped texting again, but then she started texting again 2 days ago just when I started feeling better. Now its all back, I can't stop thinking about her and I don't know what to do. I just want to either be with her or forget her. Any suggestions? Any at all. Please

11